Working Hard for You and Your Family
I ran for office 2 years ago because I was sick and tired of business as usual, and elected officials who don’t tell you what they REALLY stand for. I’ve kept my promises and done my part to help reform Missouri government. In my first term I:
- Sponsored a new law to ban elected officials from profiting from their service by serving as paid political consultants
- Supported a new law to close the “revolving door” that let former lawmakers become lobbyists right after they leave office
- Earned the endorsement of Missouri’s leading business organizations (NFIB & MO Chamber) for my support of pro-growth, pro-business policies
- Fought for Constitutional rights of all Missourians, and earned a 100% rating from the Missouri Alliance for Freedom
- Led the fight to free Jeff Mizanskey, who served 22 years in prison (and would’ve been imprisoned for life) for non- violent marijuana offenses
Missouri is still lagging behind other states in job creation and innovation. We need to remove barriers to job creation and support working families so that our children and grandchildren will still be able to achieve the American Dream. We need to make sure that our great schools in Parkway and Rockwood can improve upon their excellence, and to maintain local control of our schools. And we need to stand up for our hard-working men and women in law enforcement to make sure that anyone who attacks a police officer is punished to the fullest extent of the law.